What can I do to prevent my color from fading very quickly?
1. Use shampoo and conditioner that are designed for color treated hair: Regular shampoos and conditioners tend to fade hair color faster.
2. Reduce the number of times you wash your hair - if possible try to limit washings to once or twice every two to three days.
3. Avoid using hot water when washing your hair: hot water can cause the hair cuticles to open, which can hasten the fading of color.
4. Avoid using heat styling tools: using flat irons and curling irons might hasten the fading of your hair’s color. So attempt to use them less frequently or on a lower heat setting.
5. Use a cap or apply a UV-protecting hair product when you’re outside in the sun to protect your hair from the sun’s rays, which can cause hair color to fade.
You can maintain the vibrancy and lengthen the life of your hair color by keeping these suggestions in mind.
Oh! Tip: Anti Yellow Shampoo
2.Oh! Anti Yellow Shampoo is expertly crafted purple shampoo with Next-Generation Blue-Violet Pigments to gently cleanse your hair, efficiently reducing brassiness and yellow undertones in bleached and highlighted hair. In the case of Grey, Salt, and Pepper, or White hair, it rejuvenates natural radiance, offering a purer, brighter color. Enriched with Argan Oil, this shampoo provides a skillful balance of ingredients that not only safeguards hair from breakage but also deeply nourishes it, leaving it soft and brilliantly shiny.